Finding good answers to the “What’s Next” question is important for everyone. ESC of New England’s Discovering What’s Next Program offers relevant resources – seminars, workshops and content – for people midlife and beyond to explore their options about how to spend their encore stage of life. Now our guides extend the reach of our ideas nationwide through their availability as eBooks!
The Thinking Beyond the Money Planning Guide offers a framework that identifies and connects non-financial considerations and decisions with the financial planning process. You cannot predict the future. But with a little effort and time well spent with the Guide, you can feel confident that you are prepared for a future of possibilities.
58 pages of text, worksheets, check lists and resources. $15.00.
The Discover Your Encore Personal Guide defines the “new retirement” as the encore stage of life and presents healthy aging through purpose, engagement and impact. This handbook provides practical advice for crafting an encore story and, ultimately, finding your encore match.
42 pages of text, worksheets, check lists and resources. $15.00.
- Go to vitalsource.com and search for the eBook title you would like to access. Or, click a link on this email to go directly to the Thinking Beyond the Money Planning Guide or Discover Your Encore Personal Guide.
- Click the orange “Add to Cart” button.
- Click the same orange button, now titled, “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Click “Begin Checkout.”
- If you have a Bookshelf account, sign in. If not, click “Create an Account” and follow the steps on the website for creating a Bookshelf account.
- Once you are signed in, enter your payment information. Bookshelf accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- Click “Place Order.”
- Click “Read Now.”
- Read and accept the VitalSource Terms and Conditions.
- View the “Welcome to the new Bookshelf” tutorial.
- Read through your new eBook.
- For more help visit the VitalSource Bookshelf Support Page.